Virginia had a big weekend. First she was baby Jesus in the church Christmas pagent followed by her first trip to see Santa. She was really good as she sat in the manger up in front of the church, no crying until the end of the service. Santa was a big hit too. All she wanted to do was pull his beard (I guess to see if he was the real one). Virginia also learned how to clap by herself! I have video and as soon as I learn how to post it I will.
Monday, December 18, 2006
First visit to Santa
Virginia had a big weekend. First she was baby Jesus in the church Christmas pagent followed by her first trip to see Santa. She was really good as she sat in the manger up in front of the church, no crying until the end of the service. Santa was a big hit too. All she wanted to do was pull his beard (I guess to see if he was the real one). Virginia also learned how to clap by herself! I have video and as soon as I learn how to post it I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Virginia is getting more beautiful every day. It is so good to hear of all the fun things the three of you are doing.
Post a Comment