Tuesday, February 6, 2007

High five baby


Sorry the video is a little dark, but I had to post!

6 comments:

mark and anne said...

You've been working hard, Virginia -- congrats on your teeth, first words (we love "gurt"), and your high-five! We can't believe how grown-up you are...hope you are all feeling better.

Anonymous said...

High-five from sunny Florida! My, you are growing so fast. It's wonderful to see you on my computer, and actually see your progress. You are really moving around - good for you! A big hug and kiss to you XO, Aunt Ruthie

Anonymous said...

High five!!! You are absolutley precious!!!! I love you and cannot wait until I see you again! Love from Gramma Rae-Rae

Jamie said...

Adam was glued to the computer watching you walk around Virginia!

Cousins Mel and McKayla said...

I think I saw 4 baby gates in this video...glad to see you are protected, little one! Love to all!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!! You are absolutely adorable and now you're on the MOVE!!!! You are gowing up so fast. I am so excited to see all of your beautiful pictures online until I finally get to meet you in person!! Sending you a big hug and kiss and give one to your mommy and daddy for me!!! Love, Shannyn