We had a great trip out to see Christine, Joe, Ian, Sidney and Shelby last week. Virginia loves her cousin Ian who she chased around most of the time. She also had a great time looking at the twins, patting their heads and rocking them in their bouncy seats. We had a lot of fun trying to figure out which baby was Sidney or Shelby... they really look alike!
It was Granddad's birthday when we got back... Virginia once again showed us how much she likes cake and ice cream! Happy Birthday Granddad.
6 comments:
That looks like one very proud Dad and Uncle! How did Virginia do on the plane?
Getting lucky in Kentucky? - Mark
Virginia looks so cute in her pink dress!
Taylor looks like he was made to have FOUR children! I noticed the shirt too Mark.
What a fun picture of my four!! grandchildren. Wish I could have been there. Love, Gramma Rae-Rae
Let me respond to the Kentucky shirt references...Mark, I bought it at a Yard Sale some lady was having when her boyfriend was at work. Damn good deal. And a hanger too!
I think 4 kids would be just right, now we all just have to convince Krista.
Post a Comment