Thursday, March 8, 2007

We love snow!





With the snow we received the last few weeks, Virginia has been enjoying time outside in the snow. She went sledding and cross-country skiing with us the last couple of weekends. Virginia has a great time bouncing in the backpack and urging us to go faster when we are trying to go uphill on the cross-country skis. As you can see we look more tired than she does at the end of the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virginia: I know you were having such a wonderful time!!! Daddy's back must be killing him on the cross country uphill run!! Keep the pics coming - love to you all, Gramma Rae - Rae

Anonymous said...

Virginia: Today is your great grandfather Taylor's birhday - he would be 90 years old and would be loving you so very much! Your Daddy was named after him and there was a very special bond between them that I know some day you will hear all about!

mark and anne said...

Send some of that snow down to us, Virginia -- I think I even spotted my daffodils beginning to sprout today...

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are enjoying the great outdoors in the winter snow! Tell Daddy to make you a snow fort sometime too - they are so fun! Hugs & kisses to you - Aunt Ruthie