We took the girls on Saturday to campus, walked them all over Blacksburg and outfitted them with new Hokie gear. We made sure they knew that this is their school too ... I am sure they will grow up with as much Hokie Pride as we have.
Back at home we took Virginia on her first hike of the year up Mount Major with Ali ... there are great views at the top! Virginia has also started to climb the stairs at home. I think she learned this trick from her friend Curtis. Once again we live in a gated house!
6 comments:
She's such a little girl...not a baby anymore. Wow! Cannot wait to see you SOON!
Opps, I forgot to sign my name on that last one.
- Beth
Looking good, Virginia -- especially in that last picture. I have that same t-shirt! - Ella
What a cute little bow you have in your hair Virginia! And now you have learned to climb stairs! Very impressive!
Virginia, you are having such fun between hiking mountains to climbing stairs!!! I loved having you at my house and can't wait to see you again! What a bow! Adorable!
xoxoxo Gramma Rae-Rae
More pictures, Please!!!! Love you from Gramma Rae -Rae.
Post a Comment