Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!


We had a busy Christmas season starting with Virginia as a dragonfly in the Christmas pagent. I don't know if there has ever been a dragonfly in a pagent before, but she really wanted to wear her Halloween costume again. At least she didn't want to carry the pumpkin bag with her :)












Grandma Rae Rae and Aunt Lizzy came up Christmas Eve and we all enjoyed Christmas day together. Virginia loved playing on her slide (which now occupies our living room) and her cozy coupe. She ran from one to the other all day.

































We celebrated New Year's Eve in Wolfeboro at First Night. Once again Virginia had a great time singing and dancing with the musicians! Best wishes for 2008!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I see you have more snow; What fun! Virginia, I know you had a wonderful Christmas and I thank you for having me join in all the fun!
Love,
Gramma Rae-Rae

Anonymous said...

Virginia, I'm glad that you introduced the dragonfly into the Christmas story!

When Ella saw these pictures she shouted "dum!" for "drum". She has that same one! Isn't it great?

Your slide looks like so much fun!

Happy New Year!

Jamie said...

Nice set of wheels Virginia...I am sure Adam will be looking for a ride next time he visits! :)

Happy 2008!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Virginia! It looks like you had lots of fun at Christmastime. I think a dragonfly is perfect for a Christmas pageant! You are getting to be such a big girl, from looking at your pics. Have fun in the snow. We are having gorgeous weather down here in the Sunshine State. Hugs and kisses to you - Aunt Ruthie