Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Virginia has been enjoying the snow, friends, and her new found love to dust!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Heart Day to you too Virginia! My, how you are growing - and helping Mommy with the housework too. I bet you are having fun in all your snow. It's pretty nice down here in south Florida this winter! But I miss you all up there in the north. Hugs and kisses to you - Aunt Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie! I am glad you are helping Mommy and Daddy with dusting!! Love the picture - you must be cross country skiing!! Miss you, love and kisses, Gramma Rae-Rae

Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone dust while carrying their purse? :-)

Beth said...

I think you should try dusting with your purse Krista!

Jamie said...

Hee hee...are you sure you don't dust with your purse Krista? I think Virginia looks fabulous with hers, maybe I will start dusting with mine. :)