Fall has arrived with apple picking, the start Virginia's school year activities and playgroup. She started at the Children's Center after vacation and is adjusting to activities there. We enjoyed a visit from Christine, Liz, Sidney and Shelby earlier this month. The girls had a great time together... playing dolls, taking a dip in the pool, running around the house with their strollers and screaming at the top of their lungs ... It was a lot of fun. I still couldn't tell you which is Sidney or Shelby in the picture ... I had to rely on their shoes most of the weekend. They were adorable and we can't wait to see them again.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Fall has arrived with apple picking, the start Virginia's school year activities and playgroup. She started at the Children's Center after vacation and is adjusting to activities there. We enjoyed a visit from Christine, Liz, Sidney and Shelby earlier this month. The girls had a great time together... playing dolls, taking a dip in the pool, running around the house with their strollers and screaming at the top of their lungs ... It was a lot of fun. I still couldn't tell you which is Sidney or Shelby in the picture ... I had to rely on their shoes most of the weekend. They were adorable and we can't wait to see them again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look ready for Fall, Virginia! Ella sure misses you.
Great Boots Virginia!!! I am glad to see they FINALLY fit!
xo
Aunt Lizzy
I am glad you had so much fun with Sidney and Shelby! I hope you are enjoying your new experiences at your preschool! Looking forward to Thanksgiving with all of the family here in Virgina!! Love you, Gramma Rae-Rae
I love the pictures of all the kids! So adorable!
Post a Comment