We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Virginia... couldn't beat the warm 50 degree weather compared to the snow up here! We first stopped by Dan and Maria's to visit Sandra Rose (5 weeks)... too cute! You forget how little and light newborns are. Virginia was a great rider, read lots of books and was very excited to stay in a hotel on our way down... especially since her Daddy pushed her around on the baggage cart.
She had the best time playing with her cousins Sidney, Shelby and Ian at Grandma Rae Rae's house. To this day she talks about pushing strollers, doing puzzles, taking care of their babies, and coloring at the small table with them. Taylor and I were even able to sneak out 2 nights and watch movies at the theater! What a great trip!
3 comments:
What a grown-up, girl you are Virginia. I can't believe how grown-up your cousins, are too. Wasn't Ian just a baby yesterday?! Wow! Glad you had a great trip to VA. Wish we would have been on the same side of the state :-)
Virginia, I had so much fun seeing you, Mommy and Daddy at Thanksgiving!!!! It was the best Thanksgiving ever for me!! Watching all of you having fun together was wonderful!! Santa Claus will be coming next week - ! Wow! I babysat Ian, Sidney and Shelby this week - and they all talked about the fun they had with you at my house!! Hugs & kisses, Gramma Rae-Rae xoxoxoxoxoxo
That is a great trip! Two nights out! Pretty nice! I love the picture of the girls pushing their strollers...too cute!!
Post a Comment